Raul Romaguera, Esq.
LITIGATION EXPERIENCE: Concentrating in dispute resolution and mediation, personal injury, and commercial litigation in state and federal courts, including extensive experience in medical malpractice, personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Has been privileged to address representatives of the American Insurance Group Technical Services at the annual meeting of the American Society of Health Care Risk Managers Convention in Atlanta, Georgia. National panel lecturer at the ISPA Long-term Care Symposium in Chicago, Illinois. Has also addressed the Florida Health Care Association regarding long-term care issues. Lectures extensively on various legal topics throughout the State of Florida and the United States. AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics.
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Florida, 1986
- Juris Doctor – Nova University, 1991
- Speaks fluent Spanish
MEMBERSHIPS AND APPOINTMENTS
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
- Florida Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Florida Advisory Committee on Arson Prevention
- American Home Care Association
- Admitted to Practice in the U.S. District Court, Middle & Southern Districts