South Florida Lawyers Protecting Clients’ Rights for More Than 28 Years
Palm Beach County law firm delivers results for individuals and large and small businesses
Romaguera Law Group in North Palm Beach is a full-service civil litigation firm comprised of a team of professionals that has proven success in negotiating and winning cases throughout Florida for nearly three decades. We represent individuals in personal injury matters, such as dialysis negligence, auto negligence, medical malpractice and nursing home/assisted living facility abuse and neglect. We also serve the business community, providing counsel on transactional matters, dispute resolution and litigation. Among our areas of concentration is fighting against billion-dollar merchant cash advance companies who use oppressive or unfair means to enforce judgments and liens. In all aspects of our practice, we champion the rights of our clients no matter how large or formidable the opponent.
Highly esteemed law firm delivers outstanding representation to all of its Clients
Everyone who faces litigation deserves the best representation they can get. Romaguera Law Group's talented trial team has proven itself through our:
- Outstanding courtroom skills — We have an impressive track record of results, including a recent defense verdict in favor of a healthcare provider involving a lawsuit demand for $65,000,000 resulting from a traumatic brain injury to a child.
- Experience that counts for all our clients — Our firm draws on a rich file of case histories to identify and adopt winning strategies for our individual and business clients, no matter the complexity or monetary value of the issue at hand.
- Respect from the legal community — Our firm is AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell based upon our reputation for high-quality legal services and strong professional ethics.
Whatever legal concerns you are facing, we will give your case careful analysis, close attention and dedicated support with a view to achieving an optimal outcome.
Skilled counsel apply their focus to crucial legal needs
Our decades of legal experience have given us a firm grasp of many types of cases and legal problems, including:
- Nursing home/assisted living facility abuse and neglect — You entrust nursing homes and assisted living facilities with the care of your loved ones and Florida law gives residents and patients a Bill of Rights. However, if vulnerable elders have been abused or neglected or simply haven’t received the care they deserve, we fight to protect them and to win compensation for injuries or other harm.
- Business law — We draft, review and negotiate contracts and other working documents in business transactions of all kinds. We also serve as plaintiff or defense counsel for litigation, including collection cases against defaulting debtors. We understand that our commercial clients must weigh the costs of litigation against its effect on business profitability, and accordingly we work toward efficient resolution of all disputes.
- Personal injury — With our wide experience in personal injury cases, we know the most effective strategies toward getting the results you want. We understand how important it is to obtain the compensation you need to cope with the medical costs and other expenses you face and we keep you informed of progress every step of the way.
- Merchant cash advance — We help fight the predatory activities of merchant cash advance companies, whether you have defaulted on a debt or are being victimized by a confession of judgment or UCC lien imposed.
If you need help in one of those fields or in estate planning and probate services, we will give your matter personal and responsive attention from the moment we are retained through to completion.
Contact a dedicated South Florida legal counsel for a free consultation
Whether you have a business, nursing home, personal injury, merchant cash advance or other issue, Romaguera Law Group has the skill and professionalism you need. Call us at 561-472-1077 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our offices in North Palm Beach, Florida. Se habla espanol.